Listening: Greg Laswell
1. Burlap: This burlap. It has been purchased and will cover some pillows quite nicely.
2. Double Dates: Jordan & I went out with Jake & Josie last night! It was wonderful. :)
|©Kate McClearen Photography 2012|
3. Making mugs: I have an idea in the works, but I don't want to tell you and spoil it. It's going to be great though!
4. 8tracks! This site is so much fun. I plan on making a few mixes. Stay tuned.
5. Listening to NPR in the morning: I get a great dose of news on my ride to work. Couldn't be better.
Oh, and I don't think I mentioned it, but this weekend a bunch of my friends and I are camping out in my backyard and my neighbors back yard. There will be bon fires, grilling out, games and pancakes in the morning. I think it's going to be so wonderful.
What are your favorite things this Friday? Doing anything fun this weekend?