Listening: Massive Attack
Hello all! Welcome to another Friday. I was so excited to have this weekend come. I just have so many things to accomplish & I couldn't wait to start. This week was a little stressful, too. Tonight I'm going out for a girls night with Kara & Donna. I know it's going to be a great time. Those girls really do make my day. :)
1. Grimm. I have been really enjoying this show lately. I'm excited for us to have a weekly "watch Grimm" day now that the new season started.
2. How-to Social Media Blogs. I do love a good blog, but lately I've been reading up on social media and PR blogs. Hopefully these will help me if I keep my own blogging thing going.
3. A Delicious Salad. Man, oh man. One of my favorite things about summer is salads. You can make so many from a small amount of things. I mean, the options are almost limitless if you feel like getting creative.
4. Another Delicious Salad. I know... I might have a problem. At least it's healthy, right?
5. Amazon Prime. I bought Liquitex yesterday. I expected to see it tomorrow because I have Amazon Prime and I get free 2 day shipping a lot of the time. Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised when I came home today to find a package addressed to me with a Next Day Air label on it. Thank you, Amazon. My craft weekend will not be ungrateful.