Sorry I didn't post this yesterday. A group of us went over to Peters house for another game night. Loaded Questions was the game of choice this time and let me tell you what... It was a blast. I do enjoy a good evening with great friends. There is such a great sense of community about it.
Just a side note, something really awesome happened this weekend...
Jordan and I are going to sign on our lease this week! That's right! You read correctly! The townhouse Jordan and I looked at is going to be ours. I wont move in till after we're married, but Jordan is moving in in 2 weeks! I'm glad I'm not moving in right away because that gives me time to think about what accent colors I want. I'm thinking a lot of black and white with yellow as an accent color. I love yellow so much and I think it will look great with all the natural light we'll have at the new place.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures/ideas for decorating a new space. I'm really really excited... These are some of my favorites right now...
1. I love this nifty way to show off records from Ikea Hacker.
2. I want to make these wonderful cement letters from Dot Com For Moms.
3. I need to make this classy looking desk for my new "office."
4. I hope Jordan doesn't hate these lovely pillows from Wit & Whistle!
5. This photo transfer to wood from Digital Photography School.
Have a great rest of your weekend, guys!