Listening: City & Colour
Drinking: Harney & Sons Organic Peppermint (What's wonderful about this tea, you ask? Harney is a 1% for the environment member and it's a delicious morning brew!)
Girls night was smashing last evening. I was slightly bummed with 8th Streets service level. I've never had a problem there and for some reason last night everything was terrible. I had some great fellowship with close friends though, and eventually enjoyed delicious food, so I wont complain too much.
Here are my thoughts from this morning (and last night):
1) Tosh.0 tore this apart last night, but I still love it.
2) I have a pretty good idea of what I want my wedding ring to look like.
3) Sometimes I wish it was still the 90's so that I could enjoy the music on the radio.
4) I love Adele, but at some point this morning on the ride to work she was on 5 of my 6 presets. The 6th being a country station. Bullocks.
5) For The Love Of Beard provides me some serious chuckles when I'm feeling down. Keep it up!
Have a glorious day! Shalom!