Ah, what a wonderful Friday. I hope you all had a great week. I know I did. Worked on some things that led to some sales, which is always a plus. Not to mention that I got my boxed set of Game of Thrones books, Bailey bought me more paper straws for the wedding and Jordan agreed to help me make minimalist furniture. Man, I would say this week went smoothly.
Here is the list of things I'm really loving this week:
1. As I mentioned above, Jordan signed off on making this furniture with me. It will probably be a project that waits till after the wedding, but I am stocked about it already. Click here to see the rest of the ideas.
2. I love these deer prints from Lexy Levin. She's so talented!
3. This article from Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess is really great. Check it out!
4. These chips look so delicious! I can't wait to make them this weekend.
5. I really want to wear these shoes in my wedding...