Listening: The Temper Trap
Welcome welcome! Here's another grouping of 5 Things I Love.
1. This is my baby sister. She's amazing in every way possible. She sings, dances, creates, works hard and laughs often. She's also quite a bit taller than me even though she's 4 years younger. :)
2. This tutorial on how to make a Cotton + Leather Clutch from ABM is wonderful. Next paycheck I get I'm heading to Hobby Lobby to buy some new fabric!
3. Selective Potential is a new blog that I've been reading a whole lot. I really love her style and dedication. It's what I would really love my site to be like once I begin to pour a lot of time into it. Oh, and the best part? We have the same last name!
4. This is my new Friday song. I wore Rebecca Blacks song out, so I had to get a new one. Truth be told, I like this one better anyway.
5. This is the high school worship team that I work with every Sunday. I am so blessed to be able to spend time with these kids every week.
This Friday has been going so well! Yesterday my co-worker Aaron & his fiance Emily had their little baby girl. He's been at the hospital but came in today just for a little bit. He's tired, but I know he's so happy. Donna and I went to the fair last night to visit Anna & Heather. I'll post pictures soon. This weekend is going to be fantastic, too. I just know it.